St. George’s is grateful for all those who donated toward the Christmas Flowers that decorate the church over the Christmas season.
Below is a list of all who have made contributions to this years wonderful flowers that help us to mark the birth of Jesus Christ this year.
The Christmas Flowers in the church are given to the Glory of God and
- In Memory of her Parents, Florence & Tom Eason, by Margaret Felce
- With gratitude and thanks for the legacy of our community Nativity scene, and to the sculptors, volunteers, donors and supporters who made it all possible, by Kathy & Rick Gorski
- In Thanksgiving for Family & Friends and In Memory of Loved Ones, by Bernard & Jonquil Hockley
- In Loving Memory of Wayne Thomas Brading, by the Family
- In Loving Memory of their Sister, Joan Stennett,by Eleanor Burke, Doris Doyle & Helen Mossop
- In Remembrance of their Parents, Frank & Lilian Franklin and Patrick & Marion Canavan, by Norma & Mike Canavan
- For the Love of their Grandchildren, by Len & Wendy Lovely
- In Memory of their Parents, by Roseanne Filter & George Service
- For the Congregation & Clergy of St. George’s, by Judy Rasanen
- For Family & Fellowship, by Kathleen Bellinger
Thank you to everyone for your support of our flower ministry throughout the year.