The days leading up to St. George’s annual Christmas Bazaar are always exciting, and a little busy. The ovens are baking up goodies, the last stitches are being completed on sweaters, and the labels are being attached to the homemade jams. It will take a small army of volunteers to get the hall ready and setup for the big day.
It is very exciting because folks have been preparing for many months for those doors to open on that day.
We think it is the best bazaar in Georgetown. Don’t miss it!
So mark the date on your calendar: Saturday November 7, 10am to 2pm
What you will find:
- Bake table: All home made baked items
- Children’s books: New children’s books
- Fancy Cookie trays: Home made fancy cookies, & small squares
- The “Penny Table with a twist” – gifts and gift bundles
- Country kitchen and Christmas table: homemade jams, jellies, & pickles and hand made items with christmas theme
- Kitchen/tea room: our luncheon counter
- Frozen Food Table
- Sewing table: Handmade knitted/crochet items. Baby/children to adult sizes
- Jewellery & Scarves: gently used
- Used books: Hard cover and paperback books
- White elephant: Gently used items in working condition
- Great Raffles!